Confidentiality and Data Security Policy (“Confidentiality and Security Policy”) of Apaz Gıda Enerji San. and Tic. Inc. (“Baydöner”) aims to help you understand which data we collect, why and how, what we do with this data and how we ensure its security. This information is important. Therefore, we recommend that you take the time to read our Confidentiality and Security Policy carefully. Additionally, we remind you that if you are a member of Baydöner Mobile Loyalty Application, you can find the necessary controls to manage your information, protect your confidentiality and ensure your security in the Membership Transactions section of your relevant membership, where you log in with your password. In order to correct/update your personal data, you can use the Membership Transactions area of our service channel or email@example.com where you share this information.
Baydöner Management; Baydöner accepts the implementation of the Confidentiality and Security Policy as one of the vital processes of the company.
Our Confidentiality and Security Policy explains:
- What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- How do we protect the information we collect?
You can send us your questions, concerns or complaints about our Confidentiality and Security Policy in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org . Contact us for all your requests and questions on this subject.
Which Information We Collect And How?
As Baydöner, we collect your personal data in order to provide better services to our customers. The personal data we collect allows us to inform you about Baydöner's campaigns, personalized advantageous offers, new products, announcements and future events. Additionally, the data we receive from you enables us to get the most accurate feedback from you about our services and services, in communication with our customers.
If you want to browse our Baydöner website, mobile applications, we do not request any personal data, but if you wish to participate in any of the features and services offered by our websites, applications and/or other services, we may request you to provide various personal or demographic information. In our Confidentiality and Security Policy, information that identifies you personally and/or is used to communicate is defined as personal data. These may include, for example, your name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, date of birth, age, gender, or your interests and preferences linked to your personal data.
Your personal data is collected only with your consent and the information collection process usually takes place as follows:
- When you register/subscribe to websites or applications
- When you use our free Wi-Fi service
- When you engage on message boards and other interactive activities
- When you send an announcement or notification to your friend
- When you participate in polls/votes
- When you submit feedback via the "Contact Us" form
- When you enter information about the job (e.g., resume submission, media requests, etc.)
- When you have any request that requires the entry of personal data
- When you are viewed by the in-restaurant camera recording system
The types and amount of information collected regarding the above features will vary depending on the event. The data we collect during Baydöner website, application and Wi-Fi memberships are stored by us. This information may include (but is not limited to):
- Name surname
- Postal address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Shopping information
You may be asked to create a username and/or a password for some events or memberships. You may also be required to provide additional demographic information. This information may include:
- Your age or date of birth
- Your gender
- Marital status
- Frequency of your use
- Other information about you
Mobile applications prepared within Baydöner may automatically collect some information from users. This information;
- Mobile phone brand-model,
- Your phone's Internet Protocol address (IP),
- Your phone's operating system,
- Location information (within the framework of your permission to use location information on your phone).
You can stop this data flow at any time by removing the application from your phone (you can set the data collected via your phone in the application settings and permissions section on your phone).
Baydöner social media program includes platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Social media content and features used are subject to the respective platform's own Confidentiality policy. To learn about the social media Confidentiality policy, please read the Confidentiality policies of the companies mentioned (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
Cookies And Other Technologies
Today, many internet browsers have a cookie blocking mode when visiting websites. If you have activated the cookie blocking mode in your internet browser, you will not be able to benefit from some of the features we have developed for you on our website.
As with most websites, some information is automatically collected and recorded, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, internet service provider (ISP), reference and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click data.
In some of our e-mail messages, link click URLs that link to the content on the Baydöner website are used. When customers click on one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before reaching the target page on our website. This link click data is tracked to determine interest in certain topics and to measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you do not want to be tracked in this way, you should not click on text or graphic links in e-mail messages.
In-Restaurant Camera Recording System
A camera recording system is used in our stores for the safety of our customers and for operational purposes (eg in-store density, etc.). In cases where legal action is required, the relevant records can be shared with the necessary official authorities.
How Are We Using The Information Collected?
All information collected from you is used for the purpose for which you submitted your information to us, during the collection of information or for the purposes described in this Confidentiality and Security Policy. While registering on our websites and/or applications, providing information or updating your information, you may be offered the option of using your information for a different activity or service other than the activity or service you requested.
We may also use your personal and/or demographic information for our analysis. This way we can continually improve, personalize, customize and better meet your needs the products and services we provide to you. These include, from time to time, combining, updating or otherwise expanding your personal data collected through our websites and/or applications, with data we obtain from external sources or third parties. We do not sell, rent and/or trade your personal data.
We are using keeping your personal data in accordance with the current laws in order to carry out the followings:
- To make our website and applications easier to use,
- To promote our products and services,
- To get to know our members and improving our communication,
- To offer general and special campaigns/advantages,
- To engage in marketing and advertising activities,
- To make our services and duties special and personal to our customers,
- To perform data analysis, research, surveys and other customer satisfaction applications/information.
- We need your information in order to exceed the expectations of our customers, to communicate better and to ensure their expected satisfaction from us, and to be closer to the people we serve. Your personal data is not used other than for the purposes stated above.
Baydöner may share aggregated customer statistics with third parties such as business partners (including investors), the press, in a way that does not include personal data in individual details.
Which Principles Do We Follow While Processing Your Data?
While processing your data we are considering the following principles:
- Having the data in a certain scope,
- Carrying out the transactions for legitimate purposes,
- Compliance of the transactions with the law and the rule of good faith,
- Being connected, limited and proportional to the purpose for which the data is collected or processed,
- Carrying out with up-to-date data,
- Retaining the data for the period necessary for the purpose for which they are processed,
Access To Information And Updating
By accessing your account from our websites and/or applications, you can ensure that your contact information, preferences and other personal data are accurate, complete and up-to-date. Password, username, credit card information or other personal data are never requested from you via e-mail. This method of stealing your personal data and using it for malicious purposes is called "Phishing". When you receive a message that appears to be from us but requesting your personal data, you should not respond.
We aim to give you access to your personal data every time you use our services. If this information is incomplete or inaccurate, we will process the necessary process for you to update or delete it (unless we need to keep it for valid business or legal purposes). When updating your personal data, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can fulfil your request. You can use the Baydöner application encrypted profile area of our service channel, where you share this information, to query your information stored in our database or to correct/update your personal data.
Our Customer Services Centre: email@example.com
What Are Your Rights Regarding The Data We Collect?
You have certain rights regarding the data we collect within the framework of this policy. You may learn the followings related to your data being processed by us:
- You can learn whether they were processed or not,
- If they are processed, they can get information about them,
- You can learn the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- You can learn who the third parties are, if any, to whom it is shared at home or abroad, and which data is shared,
- If it is wrong or incomplete, it can be requested to be corrected,
- In the event that the reasons for processing disappear or the data loses its timeliness, it may request that your processed data be deleted or destroyed,
- May request that your requests for deletion or correction be notified to third parties, if any, to which the data has been transferred,
Your Rights Related To The Processing Of Your Personal Data
You can contact us for your request related to the following issues you can reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org in written:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data was processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant article of the Law,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analysing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
Our Data Security Criteria
Baydöner takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of sensitive personal data and your personal data collected through our websites and/or other applications. These measures cover a variety of issues, including:
- Storing your personal data in secure working environments that are not open to the public and can only be accessed by our specially authorized Baydöner employees, agents and contractors.
- Verifying the identity of our users, whose personal data we store before accessing this information, on the website or application
Baydöner takes relevant measures, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to protect your personal data against loss, theft and abuse, as well as against unauthorized access, sharing, modification and destruction.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption is used on Baydöner website, mobile application and all web pages where personal data is collected. (IT verified) You must use an SSL-supported browser such as Safari, Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer in order to purchase products from these services. In this way, you can protect the confidentiality of your personal data transmitted over the Internet.
Validity Of Confidentiality And Security Policy
Our Confidentiality and Security Policy is valid for all services offered by Baydöner (including advertising and research services, etc.).
Remove from the Notification and Announcement List
If you do not want to be included in our announcement and information list, you can leave at any time by updating your preferences. You are authorized to access and control commercial-electronic messages sent by Baydöner for notification and communication purposes. If you do not want us to communicate with you while your subscription to our services and services continues, you can use your "CANCEL" right in digital media and make your cancellation by contacting email@example.com . You will not be contacted until an acknowledgment is sent by you that invalidates this.
Confidentiality Questions and Reminders
This policy is subject to change, as Internet technologies are constantly changing and Internet-based business models do not have a fixed structure. Any changes within the Confidentiality and Security Policy will be announced to our visitors through our websites and/or applications. We recommend that you visit our website periodically to follow the changes to our Confidentiality and Security Policy.
If you have questions or concerns related to the Confidentiality and Security Policy of Baydöner or information processing, please contact us.
Spamming is the sending of e-mail for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes without your consent in opposition to his/her desire.
As Baydöner, we do not send spam e-mails. Sending e-mail for advertising purposes without the consent of the other party is illegal. We do not use your personal data (including your e-mail address) for direct marketing or advertising purposes without your consent. We also do not share your personal data with any third party that will use it for spam emails.
Our websites, services and apps offer you the opportunity to receive marketing information by email. Every e-mail sent by Baydöner gives you the opportunity to stop receiving marketing e-mails at any time.
If for any reason you believe you have received spam from a Baydöner company, please contact us immediately.
Legal Reasons And Others
Baydöner may be required to disclose your personal data with the law, legal process, lawsuits and/or request from public authorities in or outside the country you live in. Your information may be disclosed to relevant authorities when it is determined that sharing is necessary or appropriate on national security, law enforcement, or other matters of public importance