As BAYDÖNER, we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, as the Company, we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of all kinds of personal data belonging to all persons related to the Company in accordance with the 6698 numbered Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”). With the full understanding of this responsibility, we process your personal data as "Data Controller" defined within the scope of KVKK, as explained below and within the limits ordered by the legislation.
The following terms in this clarification text have the below mentioned meanings;
- Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
- Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”): The 6698 numbered Law on the Protection of Personal Data, which was published in the Official Gazette on 07.04.2016,
- Data Controller: The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system,
- Data Processor: The natural or legal person who processes Personal data on behalf of the Data Controller based on the authority given by it.
In accordance with the KVKK, your personal data that you share with capacity of the addressee, supplier, customer, employee, trainee, visitor, etc. will be evaluated by the legal entity BAYDÖNER designated as the data controller within the scope stated below
- Collection, Processing and Business Purposes of Personal Data
Although your personal data may vary depending on the relationship between you and our Company, it can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, through our Company units, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be created, updated and processed as long as your relationship with our Company continues.
Your collected personal data is covered in accordance with the terms and purposes of processing personal data specified in the 5. And 6. Articles of the KVKK for the purposes of carrying out the necessary work for you to benefit from the services of our Company, ensuring the legal and commercial security of our Company and those who have a business relationship with our Company, determining and implementing our Company's strategies, and ensuring the execution of our Company's human resources policies. They will be processed according to the followings:
- In compliance with the law and honesty rules,
- Accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- For specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Linked to the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured,
- To be kept for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed,
- To Whom The Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose:
Your collected personal data may be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public authorities, institutions and private individuals within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in 8. And 9. Article of KVKK for the purposes of carrying out the necessary work for you to benefit from our company's services, ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and those who have a business relationship with our company, determining and implementing our company's commercial and business strategies, and ensuring the execution of our company's human resources policies.
- Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection:
Your personal data is obtained in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media in order to provide our services in line with the above-mentioned purposes and to fulfill our Company's contractual and legal responsibilities completely and accurately. Your personal data collected for this legal reason may also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (1) and (2) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in 5 and 6. Articles of the KVKK.
- The Rights of Personal Data Owner Mentioned in 11. Article of KVKK:
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company using the methods set out below, our Company will finalize it free of charge within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if a fee is foreseen by the Personal Data Protection Board, our Company will charge the fee in the determined tariff. In this context, personal data owners have the following rights:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home and abroad,
- Requesting the correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the 7. Article of the KVKK,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send your request regarding the exercise of your rights mentioned above to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the 1. Paragraph of 13. Article of KVKK. Since the Personal Data Protection Board has not determined any method at this stage, you must submit your application to our Company in writing in accordance with the KVKK. In this context, the channels and procedures that you will submit your application to our Company in writing within the scope of 11. Article of the KVKK are explained below
You have to send your request including your explanations regarding your right to exercise from the rights specified in 11. Article of the KVKK in a clear and understandable way, by attaching the documents identifying your identity and address information, in writing and with wet signature by mail or through a notary to email@example.com veya Adalet Mah. Anadolu Cd. No:41 Kat:20 Megapol Tower / İZMİR in order to exercise your above-mentioned rights and to identify your request.