- Only university students can benefit from the campaign.
- The campaign is valid only in our restaurants.
- In order to benefit from the discount, the customer must download and install the Baydöner App from Google Play or App Store, signed up and enter the activation code. Activation is made with the "Student 50%" campaign code given by the restaurant personnel. During the order, the customer must inform the personnel that he/she desires to benefit from the "Student 50%" campaign. (In the process, you may be asked by the restaurant personnel to show your student ID to confirm that you can benefit from the "Student 50%" campaign ) Upon activation, coupons of ₺72.99 shall be uploaded to the wallet section of the app. A user can only order one menu at a time. The coupons earned within the scope of the campaign cannot be used by or transferred to another person.
- After the activation code is defined in Baydöner app, a menu coupon of ₺72.99 will be sent during the "Student 50%" campaign period. There is no coupon delivery limit, coupons are automatically renewed as they expire.
- The coupons earned within the scope of the campaign cannot be used by or transferred to another person.
- All drinks on the Baydöner menu are included in the single portion İskender + Coca-Cola for ₺64.99 campaign, except mineral water, c-lemon and turnip. Customers can buy Iskender portions Iskender portions as atom sauce with an additional payment of ₺2, as “with seperate yoghurt or without yoghurt” with an additional payment of ₺3, as “Half Iskender” with an additional payment of ₺13 and as “Double Iskender” with an additional payment of ₺23. There is a 50% discount option on by-products on condition that a student menu is purchased.
- The "Student 50% menu" campaign is not valid on public holidays, special days, religious holidays (during break feast hours of the month of Ramadan).
- Restaurants where the campaign is not valid; Mark Antalya.
- Baydöner reserves the right to change the terms of the campaign.
Download Baydöner mobile app now;